Montag, 4. Juni 2012

scarlett johansson

Scarlett Johansson hot

Scarlett Johansson hot

Scarlett Johansson hot

Scarlett Johansson hot

Scarlett Johansson hot

scarlett johansson has revealed that she was left embarrassed after her nude photos were leaked online last year.

And in an interview that accompanies a stunning photoshoot by photographer Mario Testino, scarlett johansson admits that the scandal left her somewhat paranoid.

The intimate photographs, intended for Reynolds, went viral on the Internet and the actress was forced to call in the authorities.

“When all those photos came out, of course I go out to dinner and think, Goddamn it, these people have all seen my…,” Daily Mail quoted her as telling Vogue.

“That’s terrible. You know what I mean? You can’t not think that. Even if they haven’t, you’re paranoid,” she said.

But the 27-year-old insists she doesn’t want ‘pity’, or want to be a victim.

“It wasn’t just me. It was others. I don’t want to be a victim and say, ‘Oh, well’ and just hide my head in shame. Somebody stole something from me. . . . It’s sick. I don’t want people like that to slide,” she added.

In the December issue scarlett johansson talks about Lindsay Lohan, Woody Allen and the meaning of her tattoo. Here are some highlights of the interview:

On not knowing why Lindsay Lohan doesn’t like her: “I really don’t know that person. I only met her, like, three times.” (Scarlett did lose the lead role in The Parent Trap to Lindsay when she was 13.)

On Lindsay scrawling vulgar words about the actress on a NYC bathroom stall 2½ years ago: “That’s what I heard. I don’t know what the motivation was behind that. I remember it was something really vulgar — I mean, shockingly so, like, ‘Whoa, what, who are you?’”

On Woody Allen once calling her his muse: “I don’t inspire that work that Woody does. I’m just lucky to fit into the ‘young woman’ category in his movies. But make no mistake, I know that if it wasn’t me, it would be someone else.”

On how she met husband Ryan Reynolds: “Nobody knows. It’s private. It’s our story.”

On the tattoo on her forearm: “It’s kind of personal. It’s a sunrise, and it makes me happy when I look at it.”

Nude photos, purportedly of actress Scarlett Johansson were leaked online earlier this morning.

The self-shot naked cell phone pics, shows her lying topless and standing naked in front of a mirror.

It is not confirmed if the pics are the originals, but TMZ is reporting that the FBI is now involved.

Back in March, it was reported that Scarlett Johansson, along with about 50 other celebrities, had private photos stolen from their iPhone by a hacker.

The FBI launched an investigation back then to find the hacker who is accused of stealing naked photos of Hollywood actresses including Jessica Alba, Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Christina Aguilera.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen